Monday, December 12, 2011

muppet glitter layering!

Good afternoon! Today I have a cute layering combo to show you which I wore a few weeks ago.


This is OPI - Skull and Glossbones with 2 Muppet glitters layered on top - OPI Gone Gonzo and then OPI - Divine Swine.
I'm not sure how I ended up doing this combo, but I like the way it turned out!


Despite the fact that this is two colors of glitter, it is still pretty subtle with the beige base. (Unless you are in the sun because then it is super sparkly!)

A few days into wearing this mani I received something very special in the mail which I then layered on top... Come back tomorrow to see what it was! It was so amazing that I didn't want to take it off but eventually had to because it was grown out too far! That's a rare occurrence. Haha.
See you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Great combo! I wouldn't have thought to put these polishes together, but absolutely love the way they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha blue and pink glitters! Just like my last one. :P Great minds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't like sparkles!? Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Rebecca! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful *_____________*

    My blog is going to change your life. Haha. Just kidding<3
    my blog♥mfashionfreak
    Sigma giveaway♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete