Thursday, June 16, 2011

Color Club - Untamed Luxury: Every Shade of Indulgence Collection - swatches and review

Good afternoon! More Color Club for you today.


Every Shade of Indulgence.
This is one of 2 sets from the Untamed Luxury collection.
I bought this because at the time I had no neutral colors and figured my collection could use a few.


There is a nice mix of shimmers and cremes and lights and darks.


The first color is Pretty In Platinum. 2 coats.
The name says it right - it is very pretty. Pearly light platinum silver.


This is Wild Orchid. This photo is a bit different than the others because I took this from a post I did in April including this color. This is my favorite from the set. Lovely gray, similar to China Glaze - Recycle, but with pretty shimmer!


Positively Posh. Nice neutral brown. 2 coats, but some nails could have used a third.
This is an exact match for OPI's You Don't Know Jacques.


I wouldn't have bought YDKJ if I had known! Hahaha.


Soft As Cashmere. I'm not a fan of this color on me, but I think it would look nice on other skin tones. 2 coats!


Nothing But Truffle. 2 coats.
If you read my Catwalk Queen review, you would have read that I thought Catwalk Queen seemed to have multi-colored shimmer. This baby has it too:


Holy crap, right?! It's SO pretty. I wish I had every possible color of polish with this type of shimmer in it.


Jewel Of A Girl. 2 coats.
This is basically the red version of the last polish, but the multi-colored shimmer isn't as strong, if it is there at all.


Ready to Royal
. Dark dark dark purple jelly. At one coat you can see that it is a purple wine sort of color, but it is streaky, and then the second coat makes it almost black. Too dark for my taste right now but I like having all sorts of colors in my collection!

Which one is your favorite?

I'm going to post my final Color Club set tonight. :)

5 comments:

  1. My favorites are Wild Orchid and Nothing But Truffle. Really gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Sandra those are my Fav's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soft As Cashmere looks really pretty, Nothing But Truffle is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing but truffle looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

    iTrip Wisata
    iTrip ID
    iTrip Travel

    ReplyDelete