Monday, March 28, 2011

frostbite houndstooth

Hey guys, before I removed my intense Jewel FX gold nail, I tried out a few more designs with it.
So today I have the first one for you!


For this design I used China Glaze - Frostbite as a base, and I stamped from Konad m63 with China Glaze - 2030.
For some reason, 2030 looked less gold over Frostbite than it should have.
And of course, the accent nail is Milani Jewel FX in Gold.


This is a more accurate photo of the colors!

Out of the designs I tried, this one was my least favorite.
I love houndstooth but it just didn't go so well!

I've got a busy week coming up, so I probably won't have very detailed posts for the next little while.
And then after this busy week? Exams.
So I'm basically busy from now until April16th! Sorry in advance if I don't post as much as normal.

I just realized, you can kinda see my reflection in the bottle... haha!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :) I want that milani jewel fx one day...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want that jewel fix so bad....
    the color looks AMAZING :):)

    ReplyDelete